What I offer.
I offer a competitively priced proofreading and editing service, in line with SfEP recommended minimum rates, to the intervention level you specify.
- All primary contact is author initiated. I do not use services which sell writers’ details.
- A no hard-selling policy. Under no account will I ever pressure you into signing up to anything.
- Friendly and professional service.
- A flexible payment schedule for returning customers. If it would make it easier, I am willing to divide the work and the balance over 6 monthly blocks. See terms and conditions for details.
- Valuable experience gleaned from a life-long love of literature, five years of undergraduate study, and seven years of experience working in a role where precision and attention to detail were vital.
Who is this service aimed at?
- Independent authors.
- Students (10% discount)
- Educational services.
- Small businesses.
- Non-profit organisations.
- Designers (Web or print).
Whether you have a novel that needs proofreading or sales literature that needs a critical eye, I am here to help.