Premade 5×8 document Template
Ideal for the indie author on a budget!
There is no substitute for good presentation, so I have put together this pre-made 5×8 paperback, KDP compatible Word template to make life that little bit easier for you.
All you will need to do is paste your work where indicated, and fill in the blanks.
This will give all your books a nice uniform look in line with your author branding.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Instagram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
The document template is all set up with a title page, an updatable table of contents (and bibliography page for those that want one), an ‘Also by the author’ page, and a teaser chapter for your next work.
Simply download the template and select your own fonts, theme and colour scheme paste your work, insert page breaks where you want them and fill in the details. The Bibliography and ToC are easily updatable, saving you time with page numbers (make sure you check these before sending it off) and
|Already set up||
|You will need to||
1. Select your own fonts, theme and colour scheme (this can be done very easily from the 'Design' tab in Word, but I would be happy to talk you through how.)
2. Enter your own author/title information.
3. Save as a Word docx. file to work in it (then as a PDF before sending your work off to KDP/Createspace or it does something weird to the pagination).