- Great time management.
- Customer service experience.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- Attention to detail.
- Friendly and professional.
I have successfully completed several editing projects since going freelance in the early part of 2016. All of these received very positive feedback, for both the standard of the work and my professional application of those skills. My previous employment is in sales administration which has enabled me to hone the skills I acquired before leaving full-time education.
I have excellent spoken and written communication, good organisational skills, and a keen eye for detail.
You can be sure of a professional service at all levels.
- See My Work for completed projects.
- English Literature A'Level
- City & Guilds in Construction and Electrical Materials Distribution (inc. Commercial practices module)
- LAO Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- BA (Hons) History
- SfEP (Proofreading 1)
- SfEP (Copyediting 1) in progress