Skills and experience.
This page provides a brief breakdown of my skills and experience. I hope that, by providing this, to demonstrate my qualifications and ability to help you improve your work.
- English Literature A’Level
- City & Guilds in Construction and Electrical Materials Distribution (inc. Commercial practices module)
- LAO Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- BA (Hons) History
- SfEP (Proofreading 1)
- SfEP (Copyediting 1) in progress
I have successfully completed several editing projects since going freelance in the early part of 2016. All of these received very positive feedback, for both the standard of the work and my professional application of those skills. My previous employment is in sales administration which has enabled me to hone the skills I acquired before leaving full-time education.
I have excellent spoken and written communication, good
You can be sure of a professional service at all levels. See My Work for completed projects.
- Great time management.
- Customer service experience.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- Attention to detail.
- Friendly and professional.